|Noodles||Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Starch, Salt, Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), Acidity Regulator (452, 451, 500, 330), Soya Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), Garlic Powder, Emulsifier (322), Antioxidant (307b, 304), Colour (164, 101), Spices.|
|Seasoning Sauce||White Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Water, White Vinegar (Water, Rice, Edible Alcohol, White Sugar, Salt), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Molasses, Soya Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), Colour (150a, 150d, 150c), Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), Sweet & Sour Sauce [White Sugar, Water, Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Vinegar, Salt, Tomato, Date Palm, Apple, Modified Starch, Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), Soya Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), Oyster Sauce (Oyster, Fish, Water, Corn Starch, Salt)], Spices, Flavour and Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extracts, Onion Powder, Thickener (415), Antioxidant (307b).|
|Condiment||Dehydrated Vegetable (Cabbage, Carrot).|
This product contains fish, soya beans, cereals containing gluten and their products.
|Servings Per Package||3|
|Total fat||22.6 g|
|Saturated fat||9.0 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
COOKING DIRECTIONS 1
- Put noodles and condiments into 500ml of boiling water, cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Drain water away, place the noodles and condiments into a bowl.
- Add seasoning sauce. Stir well and serve.
COOKING DIRECTIONS 2
- Put noodles and condiments into a pan or wok with 250ml boiling water, stir the noodles well.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes until boiling water evaporates. Add seasoning sauces, stir well.
- Ready to serve.