Commences Trading on Main Board of SEHKDetails
- Nissin Foods Company Limited Commences Trading on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited on 11 December 2017, under the stock code 1475.
Launch of Cup Noodles Light
Opening of “My Cup Noodles Factory” & “Demae Iccho Factory”in Hong KongDetails
- Nissin established its first ever overseas “My Cup Noodles Factory” and “Demae Iccho Factory” in Hong Kong. These two experiential and educational workshops deliver the knowledge and making method of instant noodles to Hong Kongers.
Launch of Demae Iccho Bar Noodle
Cumulative sales of the Cup Noodles brand worldwide reach 40 billion servingsDetails
- Worldwide sales of the Cup Noodles reached 40 billion servings in 2016, the 45th anniversary of market introduction. Cup Noodles originated in Japan, and is sold in more than 80 countries around the world.
Launch of Nissin Rice Vermicelli Cup
Fuku brand joined Nissin Foods Group
Launch of Cup Noodles Big Cup
Opening of “the Cup Noodles Museum Yokohama”Details
- “The Cup Noodles Museum” opened in Yokohama, Japan in September 2011. Visitors can learn about the creative thinking of Momofuku Ando through numerous exhibitions and attractions in the museum.
Opening of Food Safety Evaluation Research Institute Co., Ltd. (Shanghai)
Introduction of Rame of Space “Space Ram”Details
- Japan Nissin and NASA successfully co-developed and produced instant noodles for the space discovery called “Space Ram”
Opening of “Cup Noodles Museum Osaka Ikeda”Details
- The Cup Noodles Museum was opened on November 21, 1999 in Ikeda City, Osaka, the birthplace of instant noodles. It delivers a message to the visitors on the importance of inventiveness
and discovery by introducing the history of instant noodles, a new food culture.
Establishment of Nissin Foods Co., Ltd. in Hong KongDetails
- Nissin Foods Co., Ltd. was established in 1984. The factory completed in the next year for the development and manufacture of Hong Kong people taste-based ready-to-eat food.
Launch of Cup Noodles, the world's first cup-type instant noodlesDetails
- Full-scale sales of Cup Noodles began at Isetan Department Store in Tokyo's Shinjuku district. The debut of an unprecedented food product attracted tremendous attention from young people
Launch of Demae IcchoDetails
- The first pack of Demae Iccho was launched on 12 Feb 1968 in Japan. The brand name Demae Iccho means “one meal for take away”.
Launch of Chicken Ramen, the world’s first instant noodlesDetails
- Chicken Ramen was launched on August 25, 1958 in Japan. The "magic ramen" invented by Nissin Foods founder Momofuku Ando marks an important new step forward in the dietary culture of the world.