|Noodles||Wheat Flour, Water, Salt.|
|Seasoning Sauce||White Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Soya Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), Miso Paste (Water, Soya Beans, Rice, Salt), Flavour and Flavouring, Chilli Bean Sauce (Water, Chilli, Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), White Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator (330), Colour (160c, 150a).|
|Soup Base||White Sugar, Flavour and Flavouring (Chicken), Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), Salt, Yeast Extracts, Dehydrated Green Onion, Colour (150a), Anticaking Agent (551).|
This product contains soya beans, cereals containing gluten and their products.
|Servings Per Package||2|
|Serving Size||91.5 g|
|Total fat||5.3 g|
|Saturated fat||1.3 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
1. Prepare an egg, mix well for later use.
2. Add 1 bundle of noodles into 450ml of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Pick upthe noodles and put into serving bowl.
3. Add soup base and the well-mixed egg into the boiling water. Stir until the eggs are well cook.
4. Remove from heat. Add seasoning sauce.
5. Pour the water into serving bowl and mix with noodles prepared in step 2.