|Macaroni||Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Bran.|
|Soup Base||Tomato Powder [Tomato, Anticaking Agent (551)], White Sugar, Salt, Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), Flavour and Flavouring (Chicken), Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Basil Powder, Spices, Acidity Regulator (330), Thickener (466), Sweetener (951), Anticaking Agent (551).|
|Seasoning Sause||Tomato Paste, Soya Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), White Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt, Flavour and Flavouring, Garlic, Antioxidant (307b).|
This product contains soya beans, cereals containing gluten and their products.
|Servings Per Package||2|
|Serving Size||40 g|
|Total fat||1.0 g|
|Saturated fat||0.2 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
1. Add macaroni into 450ml of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Add soup base and seasoning sauce into bowl in advance.
2. Remove from heat. Pour hot water into bowl to melt soup base and seasoning sauce, then add macaroni. Stir well and serve.
1. Put macaroni into a microwave-safe bowl and add 450ml of boiling water. Cook (800W) for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add soup base and seasoning sauce into another bowl in advance.
3. Remove from microwave oven. Pour hot water from microwave-safe bowl into another bowl to melt soup base and seasoning sauce, then add macaroni. Stir well and serve.